Our work across Louisiana:
Louisiana 211 proudly works to link people and resources to meet needs for a better Louisiana. To learn more about our partners, please click here.
Our Louisiana 211 team works around the clock to provide updated hyper-local and state level information relevant to a caller’s needs. Whether you have questions about COVID-19 to looking for resources during times of a disaster, Louisiana 211 is here to help.
Below is a list of Louisiana 211 special initiatives:
- Resources and support for Kinship Caregivers
- COVID-19 help and information
- Help for those suffering from Opioid misuse
- Disaster resources in times of need
- Ride United Vaccine Access